- 160 × 120 Resolution in Thermal Channel, HighSensitivity Sensor
- Accuracy: ±0.9° F (±0.5° C) at 4.92 ft to 9.84 ft(1.5 m to 3 m)
- Reliable Temperature Exception Alarm Function
- 3D DNR, Image Detail Enhancement
- White Light and Audio Alarm
Hikvision DS-2TD2617B-6/PA Thermographic Bullet Cameras are equipped with highly sensitive thermal and optical sensors and a graphical processing unit to run the video content analysis (VCA) algorithms developed by Hikvision’s deep learning technology. The sensor’s 160 x 120 resolution is upscaled to 320x240 and features adaptive AGC (Automatic Gain Control), 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), and Digital Detail Enhancement for outstanding image enhancement. The 4 MP optical sensor provides outstanding color video in very dim environments down to 0.0089 lux, and built-in IR illumination allows black and white optical surveillance in zero-light conditions up to 131 ft (40 m).
This camera series is able to measure an object’s temperature at high accuracy in real-time. It is suitable for use in areas that require greater security measures such as airports.
Available models: DS-2TD2617B-6/PA