This finger pulse oximeter is designed for people who want to know their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and pulse rate. The compact and lightweight design allows you to take it with you and keep an eye on your health anytime, anywhere. You can take measurements before or after any exercise, focusing on your own SpO2 and pulse changes, such as climbing, skiing, cycling, jogging, and more.
- ACCURATE AND FAST READING: This oxygen monitor can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), heart rate, and pulse strength in 8 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- CLEAR AND EASY TO READ: This blood and oxygen monitor have LED display and you can read in high light clearly. Our finger oxygen sensor will check and display in real-time your SpO2, PR, Pulse bar graph which are very easy to understand.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT: This blood oxygen finger meter is very light and compact making very convenient to bring and add to your first aid supplies. This oximeter also has low power consumption and automatic power off after 16 seconds feature making your batteries last longer.
- WIDE APPLICATION - This pulse oximeter is suitable for athletes and seniors who need to measure their SpO2 and pulse rate, including mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators. The oximeter is intended use for check of blood oxygen saturation level at home, sports, or aviation use. You should remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measures your pulse rate and SpO2.
- SUITABLE FOR WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES: Our SpO2 saturation monitor can accommodate a wide range of finger sizes
- 1x Pulse Oximeter
- 2x AAA batteries
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Packing Box
- 1x Instruction Manual