Box of 10. Patented one way Cool Flow Exhalation Valve offers easy exhalation for cooler dry comfort. Cake resistant media filter. Faceseal contours easily to help provide a good seal. Suggested applications: welding, brazing, soldering N95.
This disposable N95 particulate welding respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for applications such as welding or soldering where metal fumes may be present. Features 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, foam faceseal, adjustable head straps. 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8212, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection for applications such as welding or soldering where metal fumes may be present. This welding respirator provides at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non oil based particles. Cake resistant filter layers reduce the caking of particles on the respirator surface. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal. Fully adjustable head straps help provide a comfortable and secure seal. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection. Recommended applications include welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering, and metal pouring. Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95% percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Recommended for welding and operations in which metal fumes may be present
- Cake resistant filter layers reduce the caking of particles on the respirator surface
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing